- Work internally to ensure Coffee is at the forefront of the culture of the business – work with the Barista Training Manager to identify and implement programs / information etc across all departments
- To attend training and information sessions as required, as part of a continuous improvement programme to ensure that Cool Hand Coffee Roasters remains industry leading.
- Establish key contacts with main customers, as defined by the Sales Team to ensure development of Cool Hand’s relationship
- To implement appropriate coffee training programs to outlets in order to increase sales and add value to both Cool Hand and the customer.
- To monitor and review standards on site when conducting training sessions or carrying out audits.
- To ensure the training being offered to our customers is consistent and professional.
- Ensure that all training documentation, audit records and day to day admin is captured and updated in a timely manner.
- Support the Managers in the delivery of the SCA training course programme for customers and internal staff in the Cool Hand
- The Barista Trainer must demonstrate that they are responsible, reliable and trustworthy and they are aware that every action must reflect a strong personal commitment to our customers and brand.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and proactive individual with a passion for coffee
- Excellent organisational skills / Excellent planning, scheduling ability and managing own time effectively
- Ability to motivate, communicate and work collaboratively with staff from other areas (including sales teams / roasting / blending etc).
- Desirable qualifications – SCA Brewing and Barista Foundation
- Desirable – being able to demonstrate active involvement over the past two years in SCA coffee competitions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant training experience within a food service environment
Please apply with a cover letter detailing your experience in the areas outlined above. We look forward to hearing from you!